Ghost Ranch is located 65 miles northwest of Santa Fe (forty miles beyond Española) on U.S. 84.
IF YOU FLY
The nearest major airport is in Albuquerque, 65 miles south of Santa Fe. It is approximately an hour’s drive from Albuquerque to Santa Fe and an hour and a half between Santa Fe and Ghost Ranch. Allow at least two and a half hours driving time between Albuquerque and Ghost Ranch (not counting connections or waiting time).
IF YOU DRIVE
The physical address is 1708 Highway 84, Abiquiu, NM – use this to find us on web maps and when using your GPS for finding how to get here. The coordinates to our front gate are N-36.314 latitude and W-106.482 longitude.
For driving directions see Coming to Ghost Ranch/How to get here.
We also have a new partnership – click on the Hertz icon to get special rates for Ghost Ranch
GETTING TO SANTA FE
Transportation between the Albuquerque airport and Santa Fe Sage Inn:
- Sandia Shuttle Service (van) 1.888.775.5696 www.sandiashuttle.com
- Rail Runner (train service between the Albquerque Airport and Santa Fe) 1.866.795.7245 www.nmrailrunner.com A shuttle bus takes you from the Albuquerque Airport to the Albuquerque Train Station where you transfer to the Rail Runner Train. Ride the Rail Runner north to the The Santa Fe Depot which is two blocks north of the Santa Fe Sage Inn. The Santa Fe Pickup has free shuttle service which runs every 15 minutes (depending upon traffic). M – F 6:30 am til 6:30 pm; Saturday 7:30 am til 4:30 pm.
- Albuquerque Airport (car rental) www.rentalcars.com (see How to get here for directions)
Shuttle Service from Santa Fe Sage Inn to Ghost Ranch for Workshop Participants – only for arrival and departure days of 5, 6 and 12 night workshops.
Ghost Ranch provides shuttle service from Santa Fe to Ghost Ranch on workshop arrival days and back on departure days only. Ghost Ranch vans pickup at the Santa Fe Sage Inn. Commercial shuttle services will get you to the Santa Fe Sage Inn from the Albuquerque Airport. There is a free shuttle into Santa Fe from the Lamy Amtrak Train Station (make the reservation when you book your train ticket) and from the Santa Fe Railrunner Station which is just a block and a half from the Santa Fe Sage Inn.
Rates: $20 one-way; $40 roundtrip Reservations are required.
- March 11-May 31 Spring Shuttle schedule: Monday – Pick up at Santa Fe Sage Inn 2:00 p.m. Sunday – Depart Ghost Ranch 10:00 a.m.
- June 3-August 11, 2013 Summer Shuttle schedule: Monday – Pick up at Santa Fe Sage Inn 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. Sunday – Depart Ghost Ranch 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- August 12-Ocotber 19, 2013 Fall Shuttle schedule: Monday – Pick up at Santa Fe Sage Inn 2:00 p.m. Sunday – Depart Ghost Ranch 10:00 a.m.
Santa Fe Lodging for early arrival or extended stays
Ghost Ranch is pleased to continue our partnership with the Santa Fe Sage Inn, a delightfully friendly and hospitable lodging option close to the Rail Runner depot and the historic Plaza. Santa Fe Sage Inn has inviting contemporary Southwestern style rooms, all rooms have remote control color television, AM/FM clock radio, individual climate control, complimentary wireless Internet access, in-room coffee makers, full size iron/ironing boards and hairdryers. With plenty of free parking and a downtown shuttle the hotel has all the modern amenities you’d expect of quality Santa Fe lodging.
Santa Fe Sage Inn is offering special rates to guests who would like to stop over for a stay in Santa Fe on their way to or from Ghost Ranch. Contact Santa Fe Sage Inn at 505.982.5952. Be sure to ask for the special “Ghost Ranch” rate.