Overnight Lodging with Breakfast
When space is available, all are invited join us for overnight lodging and breakfast in our dining hall. Anyone can come and spend the night. You don’t have to be Presbyterian and you don’t have to be part of a group, workshop or conference. Call the Welcome Center for current rates and reservations – 505.685-1000 ext. 0.
Ghost Ranch offers rustic, comfortable housing accommodations reflective of its origins as a working ranch. Our rooms are basic, no frills, but clean and comfortable with magnificent views. All units provide breathtaking vistas of colorful sandstone cliffs, cottonwoods, and distant mountains. After sundown, our expansive skies offer dazzling panoramas of the planets and stars without pollution of city lights.
- We observe the honor system at Ghost Ranch. There are no locks on guest room doors.
- Sleeping rooms are free from telephone, television, internet and alarm clocks – limited cell phone access is available at certain spots around the Ranch.
- Wi-fi is usually available in the dining hall and library, and our computer lab is open 24 hours a day.
- All lodging is within walking distance of classroom buildings, the dining hall, Agape Worship Center, library and other buildings via dirt paths and roads. None of our trails, roads, paths or walkways are paved. Expect loose gravel.
- Towels, sheets, pillows and blankets are provided. Daily maid service is not available at this time.
- Rooms are not air-conditioned, but they do have screened windows and doors and small fans. As we are located at an altitude of 6,500 feet, evenings cool down.
When Coming for an Event at Ghost Ranch which is Sponsored by Another Organization
Ghost Ranch provides a packaged fee to the event planner. A portion of this fee is applied to provide your gathering space and to grounds and facilities maintenance – for all of the things you will make use of during your stay – museums, library, hiking trails, swimming pool, gathering spaces, water fountains, bathrooms, etc.
When Coming for a Ghost Ranch Workshop – more information about workshop lodging.