Secrets of A Soulful Marriage Retreat
October 3, 2013 - October 6, 2013
This workshop is no longer available. Please choose another Ghost Ranch workshop.
We invite you to join us for an extended weekend devoted to celebrating and enhancing your relationship with your partner. Although some lecture and group discussion will be included, most of the time will be dedicated to couple-based contact involving guided conversation, writing and experiential activities. Some time on Friday and Saturday will also be allocated for rest or recreation.
This workshop is $300 PER COUPLE.
• Affirm the strengths and beauty of your unique relationship
• Develop attitudes and skills for improving communication and resolving conflicts
• Discover greater acceptance and forgiveness of yourself and your partner
• Learn some key characteristics of an enduring soulful marriage.
View a chart of your lodging options for this 3-night workshop. Rates include meals.
Jim Sharon, Ed.D. is a licensed psychologist and certified life coach; Ruth Sharon, M.S., a licensed professional counselor, wellness coach and registered yoga teacher. They are in private practice together as Energy for Life in Centennial, CO (SE Denver). Jim and Ruth offer a signature coaching program for “Soulful Couples.”
During their 40 years of professional experience as therapists and as seminar and retreat presenters, the Sharons have worked with over a thousand couples. They are currently writing a book entitled Secrets of a Soulful Marriage.
Jim, the Founder/Coordinator of Whole Man Expo in Denver, is the editor of a men’s anthology; Ruth is the co-author of a yoga book for families. The Sharons have been married since 1970, have consciously raised three adult children, and enjoy two grandchildren. www.energyforlife.us and www.mensanthology.com
Need more info? Call Evelyn at 505.685.1001 or Angela at 505.685.1002.
Two ways to register:
- Download printable registration form and mail to: Ghost Ranch Registrar, HC77 Box 11, Abiquiu, NM 87510. OR scan and email your completed form to: registrar@GhostRanch.org
- Register by telephone at 877-804-4678, extension 4152 or 4155 — available Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. MST.