To Do? Or To Be?… That is the Question
If all the wellness experts are right, our goal for living a fulfilled life needs to involve more “being” and less “doing.” Sure. Easier said than done. But what if hectic schedules have become our master and most of us live under their relenting rule?
If you’re doing more and being less, consider this…. What if, for one total week this summer, you gave yourself the time TO BE, just be. At Ghost Ranch, our legacy was built on creating a space to simply be.
Here is where you unplug from technology. It’s where the beauty of nature takes you by the hand and gently insists you stop paying attention to everything else and listen to the wind through the canyon, rest your eyes on clouds moving over the Piedra Lumbre valley and feel the gravity of the earth while the Milky Way washes across the night sky.
Summer at Ghost Ranch is where family and friends gather for laughter, fun and new adventures. The kids truly get to enjoy the great outdoors instead of looking at it through the car window or the screen of their computer. It’s where adults get to paint, write, sing and explore that part that usually sits on the shelf waiting for the right time to come. It’s where your true nature awaits.
We invite you to join us for summer at Ghost Ranch. Slow down to the rhythm of play, rest, family and friends… and just BE.
Beginning the week of June 16th through the week of August 17th, 2014, the following activities are included with your registration:
•Open Art Studio
•Coffee House Performances
For a complete listing of all of our summer workshops, Youth Programming, Adult Service Corp, and Rest & Recreation opportunities, click here: http://ghostranch.org/ghost-ranch-workshops/
Featured Workshops in June
- Leave Only Footprints – Take Only Photos with John Hayden
- Field Sketching Ghost Ranch Flora and Fauna with Helen Byers and Janet Darrow
- Earth Honoring Faith
- Family Week
Featured Workshops in July
- Off and Running – Let That Brush Go! with Pomona Hallenbeck
- Paleontology at Ghost Ranch with Alex Downs
- Discerning the Signs of the Times: A Better World is Possible!
- High Desert Journey – Expedition for Body and Soul
Featured Workshops in August
- Southwest Sampler
- The Politics of Food with Erik Nicholson and John Little
- Enneagram Boot Camp with Suzanne Stabile
- Backpacking with the Saints: Nature Wanderings as a Spiritual Practice with Belden Lane