While you are at Ghost Ranch, we invite you schedule a bodywork session or series of sessions to support your wellness journey.
integrativeRenew the Body and Mind - download the Bodywork Brochure
The vision of Ghost Ranch is “A community for the Spirit for rest, re-creation, and renewal.” In that spirit, with the commitment of each therapist, the Ghost Ranch Bodywork Program helps promote health and wholeness.
Nationally certified, licensed massage therapists offer massage, integrative bodywork and spa treatments daily. Make reservations at the Welcome Center when you arrive.
Massage is one form of bodywork, perhaps the best known. Here at Ghost Ranch the massage therapists offer sessions that combine Swedish massage with elements from other modalities including Polarity Therapy, Ortho-Bionomy, cranio-sacral work, deep tissue work, Thai massage, sports massage, reflexology, acupressure and Reiki to name a few. Massage is considered to be among the oldest of all treatments used by man, and Ghost Ranch is the perfect place to experience it.
Massage/Bodywork Sessions – Offered Tuesday-Saturday
- 6o minutes – $75; for guests over 65 – $65
- For those under 12 or by special arrangement) Half session: $45
- 90 minutes - $115; for guests over 65 - $105
Summer Chair Massage
During the Summer Seminars of 2013, we are piloting a dollar-a-minute chair massage:
- on the Portal, Mondays, during Registrations and Fridays under the Cottonwoods during the Mercado.
- Cash preferred. 5 minute minimum, 15 minutes, maximum.
Our present bodyworkers are:
- Martina Madrid, Terry Martin, Robert Reynolds and Susan Weber.
- For questions and information regarding Ghost Ranch Bodywork offerings, please contact the Front Desk (Ext. 0) or Massage Therapist, Susan Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 927-4216.
We welcome you to our sacred space whether you come as a hesitant first-timer or a bodywork connoisseur.